Fresh, Viable, and Natural microbes that help crops reach their full potential.
A formulation of trillions of microbes ready to help your crops reach their full potential. CropPro™ is a consortium of aerobic (oxygen loving) and facultative (can adapt in low oxygen conditions) beneficial bacteria and fungi. These natural microbes are selected for their capabilities to provide superior soil health and production through enhanced rhizosphere activity and bio-enhancement of crops for increased yields and a solid rate of return. CropPro™ is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
Applications and Uses
All row and forage crops - in-furrow, in-band, or foliar
CropPro™ enhances the growth of root systems, releases valuable auxins and helps multiply available soil nutrients. This specialized “Team” of viable microbes manufacture enzymes (catalysts) that improve natural nitrogen fixation and release (solubilize) phosphate from fertilizer and mineral sources. Various microbes in the blend make root growth enhancers and form various amino acids / proteins designed to feed and communicate messages to plants and plant roots. The host of benefits derived from this natural biochemistry is very diverse! The goal, however, is very simple, to improve sustainability naturally and reduce the environmental impact associated with over applying N,P, and K. In addition, improving plant growth, plant productivity, and soil condition (tilth) are the direct by-products of using CropPro™. This Best In Class product represents the most advanced biological plant product on the market today.
- Improve N-P-K uptake and utilization.
- Quicker canopy closure.
- Larger diameter stems and plants.
- Bigger root systems.
- Enhanced appearance and vigor.
- Improved nutrient release and uptake.
- Increase organic matter and reduce soil slaking.
- Improved natural chelation of soil nutrients.
- Increased grain and fruit production.
2016 Field trials were conducted using CropPro™ in addition to base fertilizer and micronutrients. The blueberries were field tested by the organization Michigan Blueberry Growers using only CropPro™.
CropPro™ helps increase root mass which leads to a healthier stand and increased yield potential.
*Claims made are not valid in the state of Illinois.
- Free-living nitrogen fixing microbes that bring atmospheric nitrogen into the rhizosphere (root area) where it can become available to the plants.
- Several strains that digest typically indigestible plant residue, putting it back into the rhizosphere to support the growth of the microbial community.
- Several strains that solubilize insoluble forms of phosphorus, making more phosphorus available to the plants.
- Includes strains that release compounds that help release iron to the plants.
- Assists in the breakdown of complex fertilizer compounds and increase uptake into the plant, thus preventing excessive runoff into sensitive bodies of water.
- Easy, direct foliar application or in-furrow at planting.
- Not genetically modified.
- For best results, apply in-Furrow with seed at a rate of 16oz. per acre. Follow up with CropPro+™ as a foliar with spring applied herbicide and insecticide programs.
- Can be applied as a Premix with chemicals or fertilizers and compatible with most agricultural products if mixed just in time.
- CropPro™ can also be used as a pre plant incorporated or pre emergence soil spray at the rate of 16oz. per acre.
- Foliar application rates are recommended at 16oz. of CropPro™ per 10-20gal. of water per acre.