Ejector Tank Treatment
The Natural Solution to eliminate basement sewage odor and back-ups.
Nature’s Genius™ Ejector Tank Treatment has trillions of beneficial microbes in every gallon that amplify the natural processes already at work in sewage ejector tanks and help keep them operating efficiently. Natural microbes are exceptional at breaking down organic matter in waste environments. Nature’s Genius™ Ejector Tank Treatment is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
Applications and Uses
Sewage ejector tanks, kitchen sinks, bath tub drains, and garbage disposal odors
Properly maintaining your ejector tank will help it operate at full efficiency. Nature’s Genius™ Ejector Tank Treatment helps maintain your system with advanced enzymes that start working immediately to break down household waste with natural microbes that work continuously to help reduce tank buildup. Nature’s Genius™ Ejector Tank Treatment replenishes the delicate balance of beneficial microbes and enzymes that help reduce the rate of sludge accumulation in your tank and plumbing.
Nature’s Genius™ Ejector Tank Treatment is a versatile, quick acting product that is effective for cleaning organic matter out of most water treatment systems. Nature’s Genius™ Ejector Tank Treatment will remove and emulsify organic matter as well as bio-remediate.
- Degrades waste particles into water-soluble nutrients which become food for the microbes. The microbes then multiply, further cleaning the ejector tank and pipes.
- Helps prevent septic backups and maintain your sewage ejector system.
- Proven formula with beneficial bacteria and enzymes.
- A properly maintained ejector system reduces the chance of costly plumbing service calls and repairs.
- Enhances long-lasting cleaning effects by degrading residual organics.
- Low cost, easy and safe disposal, all natural.
- Superior performance compared to leading competitors chemical and microbial-based products.
- 29 Strains of Fresh, Viable, and Natural microbes selected for their capabilities to handle degradation of “common” organics.
- Free of caustics, it will not damage plastic pipes or plumbing fixtures.
- Apply from any toilet or drain connected to the ejector pump system; starts working immediately.
- There is no need for complicated mixing, waiting, or cleaning up.
- Using Nature’s Genius™ Ejector Tank Treatment once a month will help maintain a healthy balance of good bacteria in your ejector tank throughout the year.
- Beneficial microorganisms for odor reduction, digestion of fats, oils, grease, starches, protein, cellulose.
- Available in containers as small as one pint and as large as 270 gallon totes.
- For ejector tank treatment, pour 8 oz. into toilet and flush.
- For treatment of drains, pour 4 oz. down problem drains. Run water for 15 seconds behind product to ensure the bio-enzyme activity reaches the problem area of the drain.
- For ejector tank treatment, pour 8 oz. into toilet once per month.
- For drains, pour 4 oz. down each problem drain once per month.