Natural Microbes selected for their ability to Bioremediate Petroleum Hydrocarbons - Oil, Gasoline, Diesel, Fuel Oil, and more.
Oil Destroyer™ uses specially selected microbes with known appetites targeted to petroleum based hydrocarbons. These microbes help to penetrate deep into the pores of surfaces to degrade a wide range of embedded oils, diesel, gasoline, paraffin, and more. Oil Destroyer™ is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
Applications and Uses
Eats away all types of oil and petroleum product spills in soils, on rocks, asphalt, and most surfaces. Treatment of oily wash-water from heavy equipment, trucks, buses and auto washing operations.
Oil and grease spills and stains collect in the microscopic indentations and fissures on surfaces, making them difficult to completely remove. Oil Destroyer™ sustainable surface cleaning solutions start by removing surface soils, then beneficial microorganisms penetrate deep into the pores to degrade a wide range of embedded residual soils that conventional cleaning solutions often leave behind.
The key step in the degradation of hydrocarbon contaminants depends on the presence of a multi-component enzyme system found in these microorganisms. These optimized microbes are easily applied to the site or spill and digest their way through the pollutant material, multiplying and digesting until no pollutant remains. Oil Destroyer™ microorganisms utilize these unwanted hydrocarbon contaminants as their fuel source. The byproducts are non-toxic carbon dioxide and water, and mineralized matter.
- Removes stains and removes oily residue.
- Eliminates 100% of other types of cleaners disposal costs.
- Reduces labor time - spray or pour on and let the microbes do the work.
- Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, neutral pH.
- Disposable in waste sewer drains.
- Breaks down gasoline and many other flammable liquids.
- The strongest chemical in the world can’t climb vertically. The bacteria in Oil Destroyer™ are live and will go anywhere there is food. They will remove the gunk other cleaners leave behind.
- Low cost, easy and safe disposal, all natural.
- Removes oils, greases, hydraulic fluids, and other hydrocarbons from soil, and trench drains, etc.
- Removes stains caused by oil, tar, hydrocarbon based automotive fluids, ethanol, gas-oil mixtures for small engines, cutting fluids... just to name a few.
- Fresh, Viable, and Natural microbes selected for their capabilities to handle degradation of petroleum hydrocarbons and more.
- Converts hydrocarbons into carbon dioxide, water and biomass.
- It is non-pathogenic, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and biodegradable.
- Easy to apply.
- Treats a wide range of petroleum-derived products and hydrocarbon wastes, such as crude oil, gasoline, creosote, coal tar, drilling mud, diesel, bunker fuels, kerosene and multiple ring aromatics.
- Available in containers as small as one gallon and as large as 275 gallon totes.
- Spray or pour to saturate the affected area and allow to dry. *Do not blot or soak up excess material.
- Repeated applications may be necessary depending on contamination levels, soil density, soil weight, and desired time frame for remediation.