A premix of natural micronutrients and soil microbes to improve produce health and yields.
Per acre, trillions of organic microbes are combined with a selection of micronutrients that will help your produce reach their full potential. Natural microbes are selected for their capabilities to provide superior plant health and production through enhanced rhizosphere activity and bio-stimulation of plants. ProducePro+™ is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
Applications and Uses
Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Fruit bearing trees, Herbs, and Spices
ProducePro+™ is our ProducePro™ formula with additional foliar nutritional additives to give produce the extra boost they may need under cool wet, and hot dry conditions. ProducePro+™ is a complex solution of beneficial microbes and micronutrients, copper, zinc, manganese, and boron, designed to increase the yield of crops.
ProducePro+™ stimulates the growth of root systems and helps release soil nutrients. The growth of the root system is directly reflected in the larger foliage that is produced sooner in the lifecycle of the crop. Improved soil and plant productivity and a reduction of extraneous inputs are the direct result with improved economics for the grower. This product is an excellent fit for all styles of farming.
- ProducePro+™ activates native soil organisms; increases root activity, and increases metabolic activity of soil microorganisms.
- Microbes produce hormones that stimulate growth of leaves, flowers, and fruit production by providing a jump-start and added nutrition.
- Enhanced growth of leaves and canopy closure, larger diameter stems, and bigger root systems, leading to healthier plants and larger blooms.
- The added micronutrients, copper, zinc, manganese, and boron, provide a boost for the microbes to start their biological lifecycle sooner, a jump-start.
- Free-living nitrogen fixing microbes that improve the ability of the soil to provide extra nutrition naturally for the developing crop.
- Better plant resistance, increased water retention, greater fertilizer efficiency, and enhanced nutrient availability.
- ProducePro™ is a proprietary blend of over 25 microbial strains made up of 15 species from 8 different genera.
- A micronutrient package that includes copper, zinc, manganese, and boron to give the microbes a boost.
- Many strains solubilize insoluble forms of phosphorus, making them available to the plants.
- Assists in the breakdown of complexed fertilizer compounds that increase uptake into the plant, thus preventing excessive runoff into sensitive bodies of water.
- Certain strains are able to digest, typically indigestible, plant residue that can be put back into the rhizosphere to support the growth of the microbial community.
- Some of the microbial strains in ProducePro+™ release compounds to help capture iron that can become available to the plants.
- Natural fungi are a very important provider of enzymes, most fungicides are nonselective, in that they destroy both good and bad guy fungi. We include good guy fungi in our product.
- Application rates may vary but we recommend 16oz. of ProducePro+™ per 20gal. of water per acre.
- For best results, apply as a foliar with spring applied herbicide and insecticide programs.
- Applications can be made with fungicides, although it is generally not recommended.
- For irrigation systems, please consult a member of our sales team. Information they may need: frequency, volume, and irrigated acreage.