A premix of natural soil microbes and microbial enzymes to improve soil health for emerging grass.
TurfPro Jump™ is a complex solution of natural soil microbes, enzymes, trace elements, vitamins and natural plant extracts designed to create a better environment in the soil while enhancing plant health and tolerance to adverse conditions.
Applications and Uses
All types of lawn and turf for commercial and residential
Natural microbes are selected for their capabilities to provide superior plant health and production through enhanced rhizosphere activity and bio-stimulation of plants. TurfPro Jump™ is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
TurfPro Jump™ gives newly seeded lawns the extra boost they may need under nearly all conditions to increase the health and vigor of lawns.
TurfPro Jump™ stimulates the growth of root systems and helps release soil nutrients. The growth of the root system is directly reflected in more consistent growth of plants early in the lifecycle. The results are smaller growth spurts of the blades, resulting in less mowing. Improved soil and plant productivity and a reduction of extraneous inputs are the direct result with improved economics for the grower. This product is an absolute must for all types of lawns and turf.
- Phosphate-solubilizing microbes and nitrogen fixing microbes reduce the need for manufactured fertilizers.
- More iron is captured through the action of microbial chelators.
- More uniform germination when used in-furrow.
- Increases water retention.
- Enhanced nutrient availability.
- Improved resistance to plant stresses.
- Activates native soil organisms, increases metabolic activity of soil microorganisms, enhanced nutrient availability, and better turf resilience.
- Microbes that produce plant growth hormones designed to improve root mass and optimize plant growth.
All of our TurfPro™ products can be applied using irrigation systems. A simple supply line to your system is all it takes for a great lawn.
- TurfPro Jump™ is a proprietary concentrated blend of over 25 NATURAL strains of beneficial microbes, enzymes, trace elements, vitamins, and natural plant extracts designed to increase the health of turf and lawns.
- May reduce the volume or dependency on chemical fertilizers.
- Available in containers as small as one quart and as large as 270 gallon totes.
- 1 Gallon TurfPro Jump™ per Acre (43,560 Square feet in an Acre)
- 3oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- (Monthly Application during the lawn/turf care season recommended for optimal results. Apply with sprayer, hose end sprayer, garden sprayer or automatic irrigation system injection.)
- May be applied as a seed treatment and followed up as a foliar spray in the spring and mid-summer.
- 32oz. per 50lbs of seed