Microbes are combined with micronutrients that balance nutrition and help turf reach its full potential.
Per acre, trillions of microbes are combined with a selection of micronutrients that will help your Turf reach its full potential. Natural microbes are selected for their capabilities to provide superior plant health and production through enhanced rhizosphere activity and bio-stimulation of plants. TurfPro+™ is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
Applications and Uses
All types of lawn and turf for commercial and residential
TurfPro+™ is our TurfPro™ formula of beneficial microbes with foliar nutritional additives to give turf the extra boost it may need under stressful conditions. TurfPro+™ is a complex solution of beneficial microbes and micronutrients designed to increase the health of turf.
TurfPro+™ stimulates the growth of root systems and helps release soil nutrients for rigorous plant uptake. Larger foliage, improved soil and plant productivity and a reduction of extraneous inputs are the direct result with improved economics for the grower. This product is an excellent fit for all types of lawn and turf.
- Phosphate-solubilizing microbes and nitrogen fixing microbes reduce the need for manufactured fertilizers. More iron is captured through the action of microbial chelators.
- Improves the soil ecology, offering better lawn health and natural plant protection.
- Enhances growth and color of blades and canopy closure, improved rhizome production, and bigger root systems leading to greener, thicker and healthier turf and lawns.
- Better plant resistance, increased water retention, greater fertilizer efficiency, and enhanced nutrient availability.
- Activates native soil organisms, increases metabolic activity of soil microorganisms, enhanced nutrient availability, and better turf resilience.
- TurfPro+™ is a proprietary concentrated blend of over 25 NATURAL strains of beneficial microbes and micronutrients designed to increase the health of turf and lawns.
- Assists in the breakdown of complexed fertilizer compounds that increase uptake into the plant, thus preventing excessive runoff into sensitive bodies of water.
- Dramatically increases plant health during draught conditions.
- May reduce the volume or dependency on chemical fertilizers.
- Helps reduce the number of irrigations per week, and also improves nutrient cycling from thatch to grass.
- Helps release phosphates locked in soils from previous fertilizer applications.
- Can be applied with irrigation systems, and hose in sprayers.
- Available in containers as small as one pint and as large as 270 gallon totes.
- 1-2 Gallons TurfPro+™ per Acre (43,560 Square feet in an Acre)
- 3-6oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- 1/2 – 1 Gallon TurfPro+™ per Acre.
- 3-6oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- (Monthly Application during the lawn/turf care season recommended for optimal results. Apply with sprayer, hose end sprayer, garden sprayer or automatic irrigation system injection.)
- May be applied as a seed treatment and followed up as a foliar spray in the spring and mid-summer.
- 32oz. per 50lbs of seed