100% Natural occurring microbes selected for their capabilities to handledegradation of “common” organics in livestock waste.
Solids Reducer and Odor control formulated for Livestock Manure Pits, Outdoor Lagoons, Holding Tanks, and any place that manure accumulates. WastePro™ Livestock provides trillions of natural microbes per gallon selected for their outstanding capabilities to provide superior breakdown of organic waste in animal rearing operations. WastePro™ Livestock is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
Applications and Uses
Animal rearing operations, feed-out operations, and suitable for all size of livestock operations
The organic waste that collects in livestock operations can build up making pump-out difficult, causing foul odors, and runoff issues and can lead to costly cleanup. WastePro™ Livestock will break the organic material into a liquid slurry for easy pump-out and disposal. The released nutrients are then digested by the microbes, which then multiply organic materials and produce more enzymes to continue the break down process.
WastePro™ Livestock is a versatile, quick acting product that is effective for cleaning organic matter out of livestock holding areas. WastePro™ Livestock will reduce and emulsify organic matter as well as bio-remediate. WastePro™ Livestock has a versatile formulation speed up the break down organic waste while being safe for the environment.
- Lowers free nitrogen levels.
- Reduces solids and increases capacity.
- Reduces and may eliminate surface crust.
- Breaks down whey from milk as well as fats.
- Safe for livestock.
- Reduces noxious odors.
- Puts manure into a liquid slurry.
- Can be used for lagoons, pits, and waste holding tanks.
- Promotes a cleaner and healthier environment.
- May actually lower death rates.
- Lowers odors in storage areas and while pumping.
- Increases the waste to fertilizer effectiveness by adding microbes for increased nutrient uptake by plants.
- 29 Strains of Fresh, Viable, and Natural microbes selected for their capabilities to handle degradation of “common” organics.
- Free of caustics, it will not damage plastic pipes or pumping equipment.
- There are millions and millions of bacteria in each spoonful. In studies, biologists have observed each microbe will eat its weight of waste every 60 seconds. They double in number every 30 minutes, and as they multiply, they will spread throughout the entire waste pile.
- Easy to apply.
- All natural and environmentally friendly.
- Available in containers as small as 1 gallon and as large as 275 gallon totes.
- For every lagoon, use a 10 gallon Initial Dose of WastePro™ Livestock per million gallon capacity.
- For smaller pits more WastePro™ Livestock has to be used in proportion as compared with dosage rates of larger pits.
- 2,000,000 = 20 gal. Initial Dose
- 3,000,000 = 30 gal. Initial Dose
- 4,000,000 = 40 gal. Initial Dose