Naturally occurring microbes selected for there ability to breakdown Fats, Oils, Grease, and reduce BOD and TSS.
CoreBiologic™ FOG-Pro™ has trillions of beneficial microbes per gallon to enhance the natural processes already at work in grease traps and help keep them operating efficiently. Natural microbes are selected for their capabilities to provide superior breakdown of grease and other organic matter in a variety of environments. CoreBiologic™ FOG-Pro™ is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
Applications and Uses
Restaurants, Food Processing Plants, Canneries, Meat Packing, Slaughter Houses, and metal finishing facilities.
Soils such as oil, grease and other organic matter collect in grease traps causing build-up and even foul odors. CoreBiologic™ FOG-Pro™ sustainable microbes feed on the FOG, degrading them and even penetrate deep into the pores of the grease trap to degrade a wide range of embedded residual matter. CoreBiologic™ FOG-Pro™ will break the organic material into water-soluble nutrients. The released nutrients are then digested by the selected microbes, which multiply and produce more enzymes to continue cleaning the entire waste system.
CoreBiologic™ FOG-Pro™ is a versatile, quick acting product that is effective for cleaning oil and grease out of grease trap systems. CoreBiologic™ FOG-Pro™ will remove and emulsify oil and grease as well as any degreaser while at the same time bio-remediating on both hydrocarbon and protein based oil. CoreBiologic™ FOG-Pro™ has a versatile formulation to quickly break down oils and grease on most surfaces, while providing a safe environment for skin and clothing.
- Reduced grease in restaurants, food preparation and processing facilities that lead to excessive pumping, line plugging and odor.
- Reduce or eliminate municipal fines associated with BOD, COD, sludge, grease, and hydrogen sulfide gas in wastewater and collections systems.
- Enhances long-lasting cleaning effects by degrading residual organics long after cleaning is complete.
- Low cost, easy and safe disposal, all natural.
- Reduces the need for costly grease pump-outs.
- Superior performance compared to leading competitors chemical and microbial-based products.
- 29 Strains of Fresh, Viable, and Natural microbes selected for their capabilities to handle degradation of organics found in food and industrial.
- Beneficial microorganisms specialized for odor and H2S reduction, digestion of fats, oils, grease, starches, protein, cellulose.
- There are millions and millions of bacteria in each spoonful. In studies, biologists have observed each microbe will eat its weight of waste every 60 seconds. They double in number every 30 minutes, and as they multiply, they will spread throughout the entire drain system.
- Safe for hands and food preparation equipment.
- Free of caustics, it will not damage pipes or plumbing fixtures.
- Available in containers as small as one pint and as large as 275 gallon totes.
- In-store grease trap: 1 quart per week at the end of last shift.
- 500 gallon exterior grease trap: 2 quarts per week down various drains.
- 1000 gallon exterior grease trap: 1 gallon per week in 2-3 doses. May also use drip or mechanical feed systems.
- Industrial doses contact CoreBiologic for your specific requirements.