Fresh, Viable, and Natural microbes selected for their capabilities to provide superior plant health.
In a gallon of GardenPro™, trillions of microbes help your garden plants reach their full potential. Natural microbes are selected for their capabilities to provide superior plant health and production through enhanced rhizosphere activity and bio-stimulation of plants. GardenPro™ is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
Applications and Uses
Flowers, Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Shrubs, Trees, Fruit bearing trees, Herbs and Spices, and House plants
GardenPro™ stimulates the growth of root systems and helps release soil nutrients. The growth of the root system is directly reflected in the larger foliage that is produced sooner in the lifecycle of garden blooms. These natural and beneficial soil microbes help release soil nutrients, improve plant growth, and improve soil tilth and soil conditions simultaneously.
The GardenPro™ product line has technologically advanced formulations that works like no other product on the market to keep plants healthy. It’s ideal for flowers, garden plants, vegetables, house plants, shrubs and trees.
- Bigger fruits and vegetables.
- Amends hydrophobic (water-repelling) soils.
- Greater fertilizer efficiency, reduces nitrate leaching while enhancing nutrient availability.
- GardenPro™ activates native soil organisms; increases root activity for larger, stronger root systems, increases metabolic activity of soil microorganisms.
- Enhanced growth of leaves and canopy closure, larger diameter stems, and bigger root systems, leading to larger, more colorful blooms and flowers.
- Improves the health, appearance, and size of blooms and fruits, provides exceptional foliar and soil nutrition.
GardenPro™ is ideal for home grown vegetables and flower gardens. Plants are able to better utilize, otherwise “locked”, nutrients in the soil and produce larger root systems and beautiful flowers.
- GardenPro™ is a proprietary concentrated blend of over 25 NATURAL strains from 15 species of beneficial microbes together with micronutrients designed to increase the health and size of garden blooms.
- In legumes, it improves nodulation and nodulation efficiency.
- Phosphate-solubilizing microbes and Nitrogen Fixing microbes reduce fertilizer needs and enhance leaf, flower and fruit production via rhizosphere microbe activities.
- Dramatically increases plant health during draught conditions.
- Assists in the breakdown of complexed fertilizer compounds that increase uptake into the plant, thus preventing excessive runoff into sensitive bodies of water.
- Easy, direct foliar application. Also stimulates root growth when applied as foliar.
- Initial dose, mix 1/2cup GardenPro™ to 1gal. of water, apply to soil with normal watering.
- For best results, apply early in the day when the temperature is below 80° F.
- Foliar applications can be made. Use GardenPro™ in spray bottle to apply mist on leaves.
- Do not soak the leaves, as this can cause burning.
- Repeat foliar application every 7 to 10 days.
- GardenPro™ is available in a wide range of sizes from 16oz. up to 55gal. Additional sizes available, please contact a member of our sales team.