Beneficial microbes and bio-stimulants designed to enhance the degradation of crop stubble.
Per acre, trillions of microbial stubble digesters convert stubborn, fibrous plant material into precious organic food for the next round of valuable crops. CoreBiologic™ StubDown+™ is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
Applications and Uses
Stubble from: corn, soybeans, wheat, generally any crop residue after harvest
StubDown+™ is a mixture of beneficial microbes AND a bio-stimulant designed to enhance the degradation of crop stubble and maximize organic matter in the soil. Without StubDown+™ the digestion occurs naturally but the process is very time consuming. With StubDown+™, that process is sped up exponentially, allowing the soil to retain as many nutrients as possible.
This product is an absolute must for all farmers who desire to improve the efficiency of inputs like fertilizer, diesel and rubber, while improving soil tilth. With this breakdown of crop residue, you now have the option to reduce tillage passes in either the fall or the spring.
- Rapidly convert crop residue into organic matter and release nutrients to the soil.
- Etches the stubble surface, allowing for better water penetration to transport more organisms inside the stalk to facilitate the degradation process.
- Decreases the hosts for fungal diseases and improves the soil ecology, offering better natural plant protection.
- Increases humus levels, improving response to mineral fertilizers like lime, dolomite, rock phosphate and rock dust.
- Potentially reduces the pressure from volunteer crops in subsequent plantings.
- Optimizes the use of replacement levels of applied fertilizer applications.
- Keep erosion at a minimum for the next growing season.
The microbial and bacterial colonies can be clearly seen. The white “moss” on the corn fodder is the bacteria intensely biodegrading fodder into usable nutrients for the next round of crops.
- StubDown+™ is a proprietary concentrated blend of over 25 NATURAL species of beneficial microbes including cellulose and lignin degrading microbes combined with a bio-stimulant.
- Contains organisms that produce enzymes that release locked-up phosphate from your soil.
- StubDown+™ has trillions of microbes per gallon.
- 100% naturally occurring non-pathogenic.
- Not genetically modified, non-GMO.
- Application rates may vary but we recommend 16oz. of StubDown+™ per 10-15gal. of water per acre.
- Supplement nitrogen such as 28%, 32% or Ammonium Thiosulfate will be sufficient to assure a long breakdown curve.
- Applications can be made with fall applied herbicide and insecticide programs.
- Applications can be made with fungicides, although it is generally not recommended.