Muck & Odor Pro™
A proprietary, concentrated blend of 29 beneficial microbes designed to eat sludge and reduce odors.
Designed for Industrial waste sludge and odor control, this highly concentrated living blend of 29 specific types of beneficial bacteria is proven for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment and pond sludge reduction, hydrogen sulfide odor control and reduction of TSS, FOG, BOD and COD.
Applications and Uses
Lagoon Sludge Reduction, Lift Stations, Lagoon Odor Control, Primary Solid Separation Breakdown, Hydrogen Sulfide Odor Control, Digester Sludge breakdown and Odor Control, FOG receptacles and holding tanks.
This blend of microbes has sophisticated appetites allowing them to degrade both common and difficult compounds more efficiently. Furthermore, they are resilient to many toxic compounds due to their ability to not only survive in their presence, but actually degrade them. Muck & Odor Pro™ is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
These beneficial bacteria outperform the existing bacteria as a result of our biologists’ years of refining natural strains that excel at digesting waste sludge. Adding Muck & Odor Pro™ to lagoons and treatment systems prior to chlorination, or when chlorine levels are below 0.1 ppm will reduce BOD and COD faster and more efficiently, enabling the treatment of higher volumes of waste while meeting effluent quality requirements. Additionally, it will help the lagoon or treatment system to resist temporary disruptions caused by toxic influent, while reducing odors and sludge volume.
- Improves system performance.
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide (odors).
- Extends the life of your pumps and equipment.
- Reduce maintenance costs.
- Simple, cost-effective method for organic muck management and is 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming and irrigation.
- Produce enzymes to break down fats, oils, sewage, and grease (FOG), proteins, cellulose, carbohydrates, starches and more.
- Live bacteria in the highest concentration available, ready to go to work – not spores.
- Produce an endless supply of enzymes from existing waste.
- Multiplies exponentially with readily available food sources.
- Proprietary blend of bacteria from over 25 years of research.
- 29 Strains of Fresh, Viable, and Natural Microbes selected for their capabilities to handle degradation of organics in wastewater, reduction of grease and hydrogen sulfide odors.
- There are millions and millions of bacteria in each spoonful. In studies, biologists have observed each microbe will eat its weight of waste every 60 seconds. They double in number every 30 minutes, and as they multiply, they will spread throughout the entire aquatic system.
- Trillions of Viable Cell per gallon delivered straight from CoreBiologic to your location.
- Free of caustics, 100% Natural, and will not harm equipment or pipes.
- Available in containers as small as one pint and as large as 270 gallon totes.
Cleaner water, lower sludge, and less odor.
- Please consult your CoreBiologic™ representative for best results.
- Regular applications are necessary to replenish the beneficial bacteria and minimize growth of unwanted bacteria that produce odors and noxious gas.
- A water temperature of 50 degrees or higher is desired for maximum effect of products. Product still works in winter by colonizing in the muck layer.
- Rates are dependent on organic load.
- Generally, use 1gal. per acre foot or per 326,000 gal. Rate may vary depending on organic matter load. Please consult your CoreBiologic representative for dosing requirements.
- For best results, dose monthly until desired reduction is achieved, then a monthly maintenance dose of half gal. per acre foot or 326,000gal.