Fresh, Viable, and Natural microbes selected for their capabilities to handle degradation of organics in
SepticPro™ uses specific beneficial microbes to propel the natural processes already at work in septic systems and help keep them operating efficiently. Natural microbes are selected for their capabilities to provide superior breakdown of organic matter in a variety of septic system environments. SepticPro™ is safe, natural, and NOT genetically modified.
Applications and Uses
Septic tanks, drainage fields, sand mounds, pressurized
systems, slow drains, etc.
The organic wastes like fats, oils, grease, sewage, cellulose, and food particles that collect in septic systems can cause build-up, foul odors, and can lead to costly repairs. SepticPro™ will break down the organic material into water-soluble nutrients. The released nutrients are then digested by the microbes, which multiply and produce more enzymes to continue cleaning the entire waste system. Regular doses provide worry free results.
SepticPro™ is a versatile, quick acting product that is effective for cleaning organic matter out of most water treatment systems. SepticPro™ will remove and emulsify organic matter as well as bio-remediate. SepticPro™ has a multifaceted formulation to quickly break down organic waste and put your septic system back into operation.
- Improves septic performance while reducing drain clogs, tank pump-outs, odor.
- Beneficial microorganisms for digestion of sewage, fats, oils, grease, starches, protein, cellulose, and reduction of H2S and odors.
- Superior performance compared to leading competitors chemical and microbial-based products.
- Enhances long-lasting cleaning effects by degrading residual organics long after cleaning is complete.
- Low cost, easy and safe disposal, all natural.
- Will counteract caustic household chemicals, antibacterials products, and other substances that may interfere with trouble-free operation of septic systems.
- The strongest chemical in the world can’t climb the side walls of horizontal pipes. Gravity makes all chemicals run along the bottom. Nor can chemicals remove much waste in vertical pipes because they flow through so quickly. The bacteria in SepticPro™ are live and will go anywhere there is food. They will remove the gunk chemicals leave behind.
- 29 Strains of Fresh, Viable, and Natural microbes selected for their capabilities to handle degradation of septic waste.
- Free of caustics, it will not damage pipes or plumbing fixtures.
- There are millions and millions of bacteria in each spoonful. In studies, biologists have observed each microbe will eat its weight of waste every 60 seconds. They double in number every 30 minutes, and as they multiply, they will spread throughout the entire drain system.
- Dual Purpose - Septic Treatment and drain cleaner.
- Available in containers as small as one pint and as large as 270 gallon totes.
- For septic treatment, pour 8 oz. into toilet and flush. (for septic systems up to 2,000 gallons)
- For treatment of drains, pour 4 oz. down problem drains. Run water for 15 seconds behind product to ensure the bio-enzyme activity reaches the problem area of the drain.
- For septic treatment, pour 8 oz. into toilet once per month. (for septic systems up to 2,000 gallons)
- For drains, pour 4 oz. down drain every month.
- For Drian Field Recovery dosing please contact your CoreBiologic distributor.